IndustryIndustry Visioni Incontra
Visioni Incontra took place in presence in Milan, at the Litta Theatre, fully compliant with all health and safety measures, on the first two days of Festival, Thursday 16 and Friday 17 September.
The 2021 edition also maintained its digital formula, allowing all the accredited guests from Italy and abroad that were unable to attend in person, to follow the pitching presentations of the projects in competition online.
There will be 19 projects in competition, 15 from Italy e 4 international, divided into two sections:
- Final development: projects already in development, that have recently started or will start production in the next months.
- Work in progress: projects in production or post-production.
All projects competed for the following awards:
- Visioni Incontra Best Documentary Project Prize of 2.500 euro;
- Lo Scrittorio Subtitles Prize, awarded to the best project depicting globality and interculturality;
- Inclusion in the programming of the Cinema La Compagnia in Florence, the only theatre in Italy dedicated to documentary cinema. Thanks to the partnership between Visioni dal Mondo and Fondazione Sistema Toscana – Toscana Film Commission, this opportunity will be offered to the first three selected projects, once completed.