Industry AccreditationIndustry Accreditation
Only the following categories are allowed: producer, distributor, story editor, post-production company, commissioning editor, buyers, tv acquisition managers, web platform and OTT purchasing managers, festival directors.
The one-to-one meetings that will follow the presentations of the work in progress are reserved only to operators previously authorized by the Festival.
The accreditation fee includes:
- participation in all meetings, panels and round tables
- 2 networking lunches and 2 coffee moments during pitching
- Pitching contest winner award ceremony cocktail
- Stock exchange and catalogues Festival and Industry
- Preferential rates with Festival Hotel Palazzo delle Stelline.
Requests for accreditation must be received by filling out the form below no later than September 6, 2020.
Given the limited places of the Forum Industry we suggest to register as soon as possible. The registration will be screened by the Festival managers and only when approved by email confirmation, the fee will have to be paid.
Entries that after one week from the acceptance by email of the Festival, will not be in order with the payment, will be cancelled.
The Industry credit fee is not refundable.