- International Panorama Contest – A Window onto the Future: Today’s ideas, people and events that will shape our future. Feature lenght international documentaries, 50’ or longer, completed after 1st of January 2018, and that are Italian premieres. Independent productions or big studio’s productions but all of them outstanding for the originality of the themes and of the storytelling. The film selection is regulated by the Rules and regulation section Rules and regulation section
- Italian contest – Stories of the contemporary world. Stories of the Contemporary World, by independent young italian authors and directors. A Competition without any format or lenght limit. All documentaries should be completed after 1st of January 2018 and be italian premieres. The film selection is regulated by the Rules and Regulations section.
- Non competitive section. A selection of the best Italian and international 2018/2019 documentary productions, directed by renowned filmmakers.
- Masterclass/Homage and Tribute. A masterclass with an international outstanding documentary film director. The Festival will pay him/her a Tribute and the award “Visioni dal Mondo, Cinema della realtà 2019”. The program could also include the screening of a selection of works, made by the same author or chosen by him as fundamental for his artistic career.
- Workshops and panels. Workshops, panels in collaboration with Institutions, Industry associations, Industry professionals.