MEASURESANTI COVID-19 MEASURES
For entry in Italy I copy what is required below. You find here https://infocovid.viaggiaresicuri.it/returningtoitaly.html
In accordance with Prime Ministerial Decree of March 2, 2021, Order of July 29, 2021 and Order of August 28, 2021 of the Minister of Health, people who have stayed in or transited Countries in List D in the 14 days prior to entering Italy must:
- fill out a digital Passenger Locator Form (only in case of lack of necessary tools to fill out the dPLF, you can use a paper-based self-declaration) and present it to the carrier or any other authorised person, either printed or on one’s mobile device.
- present to the carrier, or any other authorised person, a certificate of vaccination stating that the cycle of vaccination has been completed with an EMA-authorised vaccine, or a EU Green Pass proving the same;
- take a molecular or antigenic test, carried out by means of a swab and with negative result, in the 72 hours before they arrive.
In case of lack of the certifications under points 2 and 3 (which are not alternative), travellers may still enter Italy but they must:
- self-isolate for five (5) days, activating local health surveillance procedures by informing Local Health Authorities.
- get tested again, upon completing the prescribed self-isolation.
People with a temperature of 37.5°C or higher are not allowed to enter the screening rooms.
It is compulsory to wear a protective mask while in the theaters and in the closed spaced of the Festival venues
It is recommended to always maintain an inter-personal distance of at least 1 meter.
HYGIENE AND SANITATION
Particular attention will be paid to the respect of hygienic conditions and to the sanitization of the various environments.
Disinfectant gel dispensers will be available at the entrances, passageways, refreshment areas and toilets.
The sanitization of the environments will be guaranteed and the cleaning and disinfection of all common areas and surfaces of major contact (handles, handrails, switches, etc.) will be guaranteed.
The distribution and number of seats in the Movie theaters will comply with safety regulations, guaranteeing audience separation. Cleaning of the rooms at scheduled intervals will also be guaranteed.