The International Documentary Festival “Visioni dal Mondo, Immagini dalla Realtà” (A Window on the world, Images from Reality), the annual date with the “cinema du réel” produced by FRANKIESHOWBIZ, chooses for its 4th edition, as the main location, the Milan cultural temple: la Triennale di Milano, situated in Viale Alemagna 6.
The Festival will take place in the following theatres of la Triennale:
The Teatro dell’Arte, from the 13th to the 16th of September:
Open to the public (free entry):
- Festival opening night with the italian premiere
- The Italian competition “Stories of the contemporary world”: screenings of selected documentaries by independent producers and directors
- Non competitive section: a selection of the best Italian and international 2017/2018 documentary productions, directed by renowned filmmakers
- Masterclass: public meeting with an international outstanding documentary film director. The Festival will pay him/her a Tribute and the award “Visioni dal Mondo, Cinema della realtà 2018”.
- Closing ceremony of the festival and awarding of the winners of the competition
Forum Industry: 13th and 14th of September (Industry pass only):
- Pitching of the selected projects of the Industry section Visioni incontra and the session of questions and answers (Q/A) with the decision makers
The Agorà will host on the 13th and the 14th of September:
- Round table
The Lab, on the 13th e 14th of September, will host:
- Visioni Incontra One-to-one meetings